Get Affordable Leads & Trackable Results
- PPC and SEO starting at: $1500 a month minimum management fee and $5,000 per month minimum ad spend.
- Website Marketing & Consulting: $250 per hour with a 5 hour minimum block.
- Website Optimization & Design: $250 per hour with a 5 hour minimum block.
We often get asked "how much should I spend for online advertising?"
Our answer is always the same. Unless you're a millionaire with thousands of employees and unlimited capacity, you have logistical limitations. New SearchBrite clients typically switch money from other advertising channels that are not producing results to pay for their new online advertising. For example, if you are spending $6000 a month on newspaper print ads, then you would stop part or all of your newspaper print advertising and switch that money over to online advertising.
You Might Not Think Your Spending Money On Advertising...
and "technically" you may not be. However if you are paying to get new business by buying leads, paying for referrals, or participating in trade shows or networking events then these methods of "getting new business" have a COST. Calculating your cost to customer acquisition is a little tricky, but here's how we do it:
- If you are paying for referrals you would calculate how much you pay annually and then divide by twelve.
- If you are paying for leads gathered from trade shows or networking, you would multiply your hourly rate by the amount of hours spent at the events, plus any expenses for the year, then divide by twelve.
- If you are paying for leads from a company you would total your annual cost for the leads, plus your hourly rate and expenses then divide by twelve.
- If you are paying for outbound telemarketing services you would calculate your total costs for the year, divided by how many new customers you acquired.
Many of our clients diversify into online advertising versus completely switching over. If you are new to online advertising, look at all of your new business development activities and ask yourself, "which one is producing the least results?". Get rid of that activity and add SearchBrite Online Marketing.
What's the BIGGEST Benefit to Search Marketing versus other forms of Advertising?
The single biggest benefit of search engine marketing versus other forms of promoting your business is a shorter sales cycle. Your online advertising prospects are really looking for the services you offer. As a result, you get more business because you spend more time talking to prospects who are ready to buy your services RIGHT NOW! The customer who used to look for services in the phone book is now looking for services online.
Should I start with Google Adwords Advertising or Local Search Engine Marketing?
Almost all of our clients come to us with one bias or another for either paid search or local search engine advertising. We usually recommend starting with one if you are new to online advertising and then adding the other later. If you have an advertising budget over $5,000 a month start with PPC & Local Search Engine Marketing. If your advertising budget is under $1000 a month we recommend starting with Pay Per Click.